Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Big Surprise

Are you fucking kidding me?" I was stunned, heartsick and I realized my career would once again be put on hold! After all the certifications, fees spent for nursing dues, educational classes and everything else I could do to start my nursing career all over again---cancer struck m down. Not just cancer...Stage 3 cancer with lymph node involvement.
I knew what it meant and I knew what it COULD mean. Seemed like life was going to end a little too early for me.
More on that later but PLEASE don't take any day, life or breath for granted. We aren't owed anything and we weren't promised tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Day I Was Supposed to Die

I had it planned for June 14th. I had gotten my "affairs" in order, bought a new car for my son to drive after I was dead and aske...